To have your paper considered for inclusion, please submit by 30th November 2019.
The Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics (JEFF) and NART have joined their efforts to organize a Special Collection on ‘Nanofibers – Technologies and Applications’ in order to provide the best possibility for conference participants to submit their latest results as extended scientific articles to a leading, double blind peer reviewed, open access journal with an Impact Factor. The scientific committee of the conference will invite suitable authors based on their abstracts, full text, and quality of their presentations to submit extended manuscripts to the journal on all conference topics related to micro/nanofibers. Including, but not limited to:
- Micro/Nanofiber - Technologies & Trends:
- Technology Innovations and Trends
- Characterization of Nanofibers
- Modeling and Theoretical Considerations
- Structure and Morphology of Polymeric Organic and Inorganic Nanofibers
- Surface Modification and Functionalization of Nanofibers
- Micro/Nanofibers - Related Materials:
- Nanofibers and Functional Nanoparticles
- Nanofibers and Other Nanomaterials Synergies
- Multicomponent Nanomaterials (nanofibers doped with nanoparticles, nanofibers as nanoparticle carriers, nano-delivery systems for environment and bio-medicine, nano-bio-technologies)
- Micro/Nanofibers - Products:
- Business Development Trends
- Nanofiber Industry Challenges
- Nanofiber Cost Benefit Analysis, Return on Investment
- Nanofibers and Nanomaterials in Products of (Automotive, Healthcare / Life Sciences, Energy, Environment / Water / Air, Infrastructure)
Dr. Fatma Yalcinkaya - Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic
Associate Prof. Mohamed Eldessouki - Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic
For deadlines and formatting of submissions for the Nanofibers, Applications and Related Technologies – NART conference, follow this link: https://nart.tul.cz/deadline
Upon submission to the Nanofibers, Applications and Related Technologies – NART, you can notify the organising committee of your interest in submitting an extended paper to JEFF.
Before submitting your extended paper to JEFF, please consult the journal’s Submissions Guidelines.
To submit your manuscript, please visit the JEFF Submissions Site. And select the Special Collection from the drop-down list.
Please note: The journal Editor will consider the article for publication if it has been substantially revised, expanded and rewritten so that it is significantly different from the conference paper on which it is based. The article must be sufficiently different to make it a new, original work. As a guide, you should aim to have more than 50% new material. This is a matter of judgement and will be based on a comparison of the submitted article with the original conference paper.
Article Processing Fee (APC) information
A reduced article processing charge (APC) of 1,000 USD, discounted from the full rate of 2,000 USD, is available for a limited time.
November 30, 2019
For further information, please contact Mohamed Eldessouki, firstname.lastname@example.org
or the JEFF Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Yordan Kyosev email@example.com