The Institute for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and Innovation at the Technical University of Liberec
The Nonwovens Institute at the North Carolina State University are pleased to announce
the 3rd international conference on:
NANOFIBERS, APPLICATIONS AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES – NART
September 25-September 27, 2017
Technical University of Liberec (Building G)
Liberec, Czech Republic
The objective of the conference is to accelerate the adoption of micro and nanofibers and related (nano) technologies in a wide range of innovative functional products.
The conference agenda will be organized into three concurrent sessions:
Micro and Nanofiber Technology and Trends – Topics will include a discussion of:
- Technology Innovations and Trends
- Characterization of Nanofibers
- Modeling and Theoretical Considerations
- Structure and Morphology of Polymeric Organic and Inorganic Nanofibers
- Surface Modification and Functionalization of Nanofibers
Micro and Nanofibers and Related Materials – Topics will include a discussion of:
- Nanofibers and Functional Nanoparticles
- Nanofibers and Other Nanomaterials Synergies
- Multi-Nano Applications (nanofibers doped with nanoparticles, nanofibers as nanoparticle carriers, nano-delivery systems for environment and bio-medicine, nano-bio-technologies)
Micro and Nanofibers and Other Nanomaterials in Products – Topics will include a discussion of:
- Business Development Trends
- Nanofiber Industry Challenges
- Nanofiber Cost Benefit Analysis, Return on Investment
- Nanofibers and Nanomaterials in Products
- Healthcare / Life Sciences
- Environment / Water / Air
This conference will bring together experts in the field from universities, research institutes and industry with a common interest in the realization of innovative solutions achieved through the use of micro and nanofibers and other related nanomaterials. The scope of the event will be broad and will include both academic and industrial interests.
The deadlines of NART 2017 are:
Papers/Abstracts Submissions: July 31th, 2017
Authors Notifications: August 4th, 2017
Registration & Payment and Upload of Presentations: August 20th, 2017
Participants can attend all sessions and will have access to the online proceedings. In addition, an exhibition area will be available for the display of posters as well as commercial tabletop presentations.
All submitted papers/abstracts will go through a review process. The Conference Proceedings have been cited in recognized scientific databases (Web of Science).